MathGV is a mathematical function graphing programthat can plot 2 dimensional, parametric, polar, and 3 dimension functions. MathGV interface is dialogue driven and allows changes to any setting at any time with immediate results. This instant visual feedback makes mathematical functions much easier to understand.
Download this software ?
Here are some key features of “Portable MathGV”:
· Plots 5 function types; 2D Cartesian (X, Y), parametric, polar, 3D Cartesian (X,Y,Z), 2D function rotated into 3 dimensions.
· Graphs can contain multiple functions.
· All graphs are drawn on resizable bitmaps, and displayed in scrolling windows.
· Graph bitmaps can be copied and pasted into other programs, or saved to disk.
· Multiple document interface (MDI) allows for simultaneous viewing of multiple graphs.
· Can calculate negative numbers to fractional powers.
· Function calculator that can give decimal or fractional results.
· All changes take effect immediately after they are made.
· Use tool bar buttons to zoom, rotate, and page up, down, left, right.
· Graphs can be saved in bitmap (bmp), jpg or MathGV format.
· Label tool bar for drawing, lines, free hand lines, rectangles, circles, round rectangles, flood fills, and text.
· Labels can be selected, dragged, dropped, resized, added and deleted on any graph at any time.